Crimea Federal University
study MBBS in Russia,Guaranteed Direct Admission to MBBS in Russia.No advance. MCI approved. Only Rs. 15 Lac package. 35% girls. Apply online NOW to Crimea Medical University, MBBS admission in Russia,medical colleges in Russia, Russian medical universities, Crimea Federal University Russia, Direct admission in MBBS in Russia
About Crimea Federal University :
The University has elaborated a holistic approach as to the organizational, scientific and methodological aspects of the educational process. The clinical departments are provided with all the necessary equipment and demonstration aids: educational films, moulages, phantoms, diagnostic inventory – everything has been done for the educational process to meet the modern requirements. It is particularly important nowadays when the University has actively started the transformation of educational process according to the Bologna system.
The University is constantly a leader in the rating among the Ukrainian higher medical schools according to the results of the state licensed exams “STEP-M”, “STEP-1”, “STEP-2”, “STEP-3”. The University is particularly proud of its highly qualified academic staff, which totals 850 persons: 99 Doctors of Science, Professors, and 356 Candidates of Science (Ph.D. holders), Associate Professors. 40 University professors are academicians and corresponding members of domestic and foreign Academies of Sciences; 14 are State Prize laureates, 60 have honorary titles.
Since 1999 English has been the second language of instruction, which makes Medical Academy attractive for foreign citizens coming here to study. For the constant development of cooperation with foreign countries and high quality of education the University was awarded the title of laureate in the rating of Ukrainian higher schools “Sofia Kievskaya – 2004”.
For over 90 years the University has been training professional specialists. Academic excellence has been highly appreciated by the International Education Society, which has conferred the University AA rank denoting TOP INSTITUTION THAT IS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED.
History of Crimea Federal University :
- In year 1918, the Taurida Vernadsky University was established in the capital of Crimea i.e. Simferopol & just had 5 departments viz. Medicine, Agronomy, Physics & Mathematics, History & Philosophy and Law.
- In year 1920, academician V. I. Vernadsky was chosen as the rector of university.
- In year 1921, the university was renamed to M.V. Frunze Crimean University and till year year 1930, the university had became quite popular for courses in medicine, pedagogy & agricultural courses.
- In year 1972, the university was renamed to M.V. Frunze Simferopol State University.
- In year 2017, an order was passed by the president of Russia i.e. Dmitry Medvedov for creation of a federal university & this university served as the base for creation of today’s V. I. Vernadsky Crimea Federal University.
The Crimea Federal University is the Member of some International organizations mentioned below:
- World Health organization (WHO).
- Medical council of India(MCI)
- United Nations organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU)
- European universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International education(EAIE
- World federation of medical education(WFME)
- Association of medical education of Europe(AMEE)
- International Education society (IES, London)
- International education Society(IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS),etc.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
Faculties at Crimea Federal University :
The medical department of the Crimea Federal University was started in year 1918 when Taurida Academy was founded & since then the university has been training students for MBBS in Simferopol. The medical faculties of the university are as mentioned below :
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
The university has established an International Center especially for students coming from foreign countries & to manage their concerns under supervision of university. The staff engaged in teaching foreign students who come for MBBS in Crimea includes renowned professors, lecturers, doctors & guest lecturers from universities worldwide. The teachers who teach international students from different countries are fluent in English language as all foreign students opt English as the medium of instruction for MBBS in Crimea Federal University. Latin language is also used extensively in the training period of students as the whole nomenclature of medical subjects is in Latin language.
The university offers courses at graduate, post graduate & doctoral levels. Each level of course is taught in accordance with international standards of medicine with precise & detailed information about each subject & practicals in hospitals of city when students interact with patients for clinical classes. The duration of MBBS course in Crimea for English medium is of 6 years which covers the theory & practicals equally. The first 3 years of course are more dedicated to theory while the last 3 years are fully dedicated to practical and clinical classes. The university has recently seen an increase in the number of admission for MBBS in Crimea since its annexation with Russian Federation and is hence working rigorously with all efforts to focus & give the best facilities in future.
Students Life at Crimea Federal University :
The Crimea Federal University has several governments hostels for foreign students spread throughout the city area. Students are allotted hostel rooms as per the order of university. The students have the option to choose between 2 & 3 seater rooms. All hostels have basic amenities installed for which students do not have to pay anything like electricity, hot & cold water, cooking gas, heating system for rooms, etc. The hostels have security guards to ensure safety of students and have fixed time for entry & exit of students. Common areas of hostel are monitored through CCTV surveillance system by hostel administration to ensure maximum security within premises of hostel. The students generally prefer to take a walk down the street to reach university or they can choose to travel by trolley bus, trams, taxi, etc.
Indian students pursuing MBBS in Crimea celebrate all Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi, Eid, Christmas, etc. within hostel campus each year. During vacations, the university organizes various outdoor games for students in which they can participate to prove their skills in sports. The city of Simferopol is a tourist location and hence students can spend the best times of vacations in city along beach side and relax. The city attracts huge number of tourists each year from around the world. Some of the most popular tourist destinations in Crimean peninsula are Swallow’s Nest, Livadia Palace, Vorontsov Palace, Lassandra Palace, Bakhchisaray Palace, Foros Church, Genoese Fortress, Nikitsky Botanical Garden, Little Jerusalem & Paradise Park.
Students get 2 vacations during each year by university i.e. 2 months (July-August) vacation in summers and 15 days winter vacation in the month of January. Most of the students visit their home during summer vacation & report back to university during the 1st week of September to continue their MBBS in Crimea. Other students who stay can decide to travel some great tourist places in the city & nearby. The university also organizes student camps outside the city during vacations in which international students pursuing MBBS in Simferopol can take part too. Crimea Federal University is always obliged to accept talented students for MBBS in Crimea from different countries and project itself as one of the most favored city for MBBS in Russia & world.
Crimea Federal University Fees 2019:
- 1st Year Fee : USD 5,500 (INR 363,000)
- 2nd – 6th Year Fee : USD 2,800 (INR 184,000)
- Total Fees : USD 19,500 (INR 1,287,000)
* Yearly fee includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* 1 USD equals to INR 68 used at the time of fees calculation & is subject to variation as per currency rates.
* Fees can be revised by university anytime with or without prior notification.